What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
The complete illustrated guide to homemade wine
- Know the 7 reasons people fail plus a complete Troubleshooting section
- Discover how to use additives that will boost your wines flavour
- Discover how you can start your first batch almost immediately
- Learn the 4-step formula for successful winemaking at home
- Learn how to create an irresistible aroma
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. How To Make Wine scores 71.40/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.how-to-make-wine.net/index.html, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $49.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: how-to-make-wine.net you’ll also be taken through to how-to-make-wine.net, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. However, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)